Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
ASAP recommends including our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with all of our Drug-Free Workplace Programs. By providing our EAP in combination with your Drug-Free Workplace Program you will not only be providing the integral element of assistance with your program, but you will also be providing an important employee benefit. The goal of our EAP is to help those employees who need professional help in order to stop abusing drugs and alcohol and to educate those employees that do not to prevent them from ever starting. The EAP also provides education and training for your supervisory staff to aid them in identifying the signs and symptoms of abuse and how to refer employees in need to the EAP.
Employee Assistance Program benefits include:
● On-line access to our ASAPguides for employees and ASAPguards for supervisors which are publications which feature timely subjects of general interest regarding drug and alcohol related topics. Each issue provides 10 minutes credit toward required supervisor and employee annual education.
● Over 40 different EAP Posters to choose from to display in the workplace to serve as a constant persuasive reminder that employer-provided CONFIDENTIAL & PROFESSIONAL assistance is available for employees for help with problems related to drugs and alcohol.
● Supervisory training - available for employer-supervisors to familiarize them with:
- State and Federal rules regarding drug and alcohol testing.
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of alcohol and/or drug abuse.
- Techniques for confronting a potentially impaired employee.
- Referring the impaired employee to the EAP or treatment provider.
● Written Course Booklets - with attached quiz to document participation
For more information please call (800) 329-6334